Bodyassist Patella Stabilizer Knee Brace - PATSTAB
Runner's knee brace
VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE - BUY MORE and SAVE.
Helps correct patella tracking. Helps relieve pain associated with jumper's or runner's knee and patella pain.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- For general deficiency in knee cap tracking movement.
- Locks the knee cap.
- Chondromalacia patella, runner's knee, bowler's knee and patella bursitis.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Top/bottom locks.
- Minor ligament and patellar support.
- Horseshoe buttress assists in patellar tracking.
- Low profile.
- Chondromalacia patella.
- Runner’s knee.
- Bowler’s knee.
- Patella bursitis.
- Non-specific knee pain.
- Arthritic discomfort.
- Poor Circulation
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- For active pursuits including golf, football, soccer, basketball, running, netball, skiing, hockey, bowls, tennis, volleyball, athletics, walking, aerobics.
- Assists to stop Knee joint ‘clicking’.
- Suitable for chondromalacia patella & associated condition.
- Fits left or right.
- Washable, hygienic.
- Simple one hand application.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict circulation.
- Always ensure to choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing and if unsure always consult a physician.
- This brace is not designed to stop knee joint damage tears or dislocations.
- We suggest you consider a more rigid style knee brace for this purpose.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
USE DURING :
- General exercise.
Write Your Own Review