Bodyassist Posture Correction Strap Beige
Bad posture may be caused by habits you're not even aware of. Perhaps you sit for too long, have little to no physical activity, wear ill fitting shoes, carry a heavy bag over the same shoulder, look down at your cellphone all day and so on. Human beings don’t consciously maintain perfect posture. Muscles need to be trained to make 'good posture' your regular setting. Avoiding this may lead to serious ailments such as headaches, lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, anxiety, and even depression. The good news today is that poor posture is easily improved by setting a goal, finding motivation and committing to a daily routine of wearing the this posture correction Strap. With regular application, long term muscle memory becomes ingrained, so even after you remove it - you'll still be standing up straight. No more hunching, slouching or rolling your shoulders forward. Stand taller, look slimmer and feel more attractive. Not much wrong with that, right? The adjustable design is discreet enough to wear under clothes. Wear it at the office, at home or when going out. After a while you'll forget it's even on. Good posture is healthy and sexy!
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Figure-8 design and wider straps better distributes pressure.
- Easily concealed under clothing. Discreet.
- Noticeable results immediately.
- Stays comfortable all day long.
- Easy to apply.
- Simple adjustment.
- Padded for comfort.
- Fit most body shapes and easily shared between people.
- Helps in reducing chronic back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Helps ease symptoms of sciatica, scoliosis, kyphosis and osteoporosis.
- Eliminates slouching/hunching by correcting posture.
- Continuous use reshapes the spine, improve mobility and increases work productivity.
- Builds muscle memory to help you maintain good posture.
- Helps relieve back and neck pain.
- Promotes good posture, alignment and stability.
- Eliminate upper back, shoulder and neck strains and muscle spasms caused by bad posture.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Won't slip off the shoulders.
- Unisex fit.
- Includes bonus storage 'take-anywhere' tote carry bag.
- Washable and hygienic.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Universal size that fits all.
- Like wearing a backpack without the pack.
- The one adjustable size fits from 60 – 120cm chest circumference.
- Fits men and women.
- Hand wash in warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Strengthening your back muscles with specific exercises can aid the posture correction process.
- WE RECOMMEND wearing your posture strap from 30 minutes each day, to gradually increasing the time worn for up to 2-3 hours per day.
- The Posture strap will guide your body’s to gradually correct and adjust your any bad postural habits and over time your body will learn to naturally rest in a healthier natural posture position.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict circulation.
- Always ensure to choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing and if unsure always consult a physician.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.