Bodyassist Sports Lock Lace-up Ankle Guard
Wear with confidence
VOLUME PRICING AVAILABLE - BUY MORE and SAVE.
Generous design that can replace costly taping. An Ankle Stablizing Orthosis suitable for most sports injury management and prevention.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Lace-up ankle support maximises comfort and protection.
- Constructed from lightweight premium, hard wearing padded fabrics that last the journey.
- Adjustable outer sports-lock straps provide added support and stability.
- Lateral and medial support. No need for taping
- Fully adjustable on the field without unlacing or removal.
- Simulates athletic tape but superior to tape after 15-20 minutes of activated perspiration.
- Ventilated liner and tongue ensures a comfortable ride.
- Helps prevent inversion/eversion injury (ankle roll).
- Easy adjustment without re-lacing.
- Provides comfort and improves joint function.
- Increased ankle joint stability.
- Stability, recovery and protection for moderate to major injuries.
- Low profile lacing loop system
- Fully washable.
- Fits easily into most athletic shoes.
- Available in white or black
- Inversion and/or eversion control.
- Soft tissue injuries.
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains.
- Prophylactic use.
- Ankle fractures.
- Syndesmosis sprain.
- Post ORIF.
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Overuse syndrome.
- Arthritic discomfort.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Fits left or right.
- Washable, hygienic.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Hand wash in warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Open laces to be fully loose.
- Slip ankle guard over foot and place loosely in position.
- To reduce pressure apply over one or two sports socks.
- Lace up all the way and tie laces.
- Ensure laces are applied without loose or sloppy sections.
- Guard should now feel firm without being too tight or restrictive.
- Lay both straps flat so they extend away from underneath the foot.
- Wrap each strap over the top of ankle
- Cross both outer straps over laces, under heel and attach on either side of brace.
- Slip dressed foot into sports shoe and tie laces firmly.
- Adjust outer straps for a more firm fit.
- Secure top elastic strap.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
Write Your Own Review